Simply Turkey under the licensed travel agency Complete Travel Services accepts/confirms your reservations under the following terms and conditions.
1. To book a trip from Simply Turkey web site, you must complete the booking form provided in our website. That form must be completed by a person who is at least 18 years of age. He/she must sign the reservation form, therefore agreeing to the terms set out below.
2. Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of your deposit of the holiday/tour/cruise. Complete Travel Services keeps the right to charge the remainder of the cost from the same credit card, which is payable no later than 3 weeks prior to the departure without any further notice. If bookings are made within 3 weeks of departure, payment in full is required on confirmation of the booking.
3. If your balance is not paid at the specified time (unless previously arranged with us in writing) we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
4. If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded. However, provided you notify us of your cancellation within 6 weeks before departure, your deposit may be transferred to another tour listed in our website for the next year. The written notification should be done no later than 6 weeks prior to the departure date. Otherwise any direction of deposits for any other services will not be accepted. Any permit fees or advance costs will be deducted from the refunds.
5. Should you cancel your booking after you have paid for the holiday in full and less than 6 weeks before departure the following charges are applicable (calculated on the day written notification is received by us and expressed as a percentage of the total tour price):
More than 6 weeks prior to departure: Deposit only
Between 6 to 4 weeks before departure: 60%
Less than 4 weeks before departure: 100%
6. Should we cancel your holiday, your deposit and any other payments made will be refunded in full. However, if our cancellation is due to 'force majeure' any reasonable expenses we have incurred will be deducted from your refund. (War, civil or political unrest is usually known as force majeure). All refunds and compensation are strictly limited to monies paid to us and we are not liable for any expenses you have incurred as a result of this booking. Complete Travel Services keeps the right to cancel your holiday /tour service for any reason with written notification no later than 6 weeks prior to the departure date.
7. We reserve the right to alter prices quoted in this web site in the event of external factors beyond our control, e.g. changes in exchange rate or government action etc. Should any price increase exceed 10% of the total cost, you are free to cancel your booking and will obtain a full refund of all monies paid, excluding the permit fees and/or advance costs. Every effort will be made to avoid any increases to the prices shown in this web site.
8. Although we are trying to arrange your hotel room according to your requests, bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
9. The tour leader or local ground operator who represents Complete Travel Services has overriding authority on our tours. By signing our booking form, you agree to do this. If you commit any illegal act on a tour with us or if in the opinion of the tour leader or ground operator your behavior is detrimental to the safety and welfare of the group as a whole you may be asked to leave the tour without any right to refund.
10. Any complaints with regard to our tours must be immediately brought to the attention of the tour leader, ground operators or hotelier so that the necessary action to rectify the matter can be taken. However, if by the end of the tour you still feel you have a valid complaint you must notify the company, in writing, within 7 days of the end of your tour with Complete Travel Services.
11. It is essential that you obtain suitable holiday insurance before joining one of our tours. This must cover you fully against repatriation costs should you become too ill to continue with the tour and must, above all, cover the evacuation of yourself from remote regions, should the need arise. Therefore, we recommend you to use an insurance package with a good coverage.
12. You are responsible for ensuring all necessary travel documents are in order. Many countries require passports to be valid for at least six months after entry and some do demand special documents for the visa procedures.
14. The responsibility of any airlines used is limited to the carriage of passengers and baggage in accordance with the conditions of their carriage.
15. On signing the booking form you show your willingness to accept our terms and conditions. On accepting your booking we agree to carry out our obligations to you as defined in our web site.